1. Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (Located Here)
3. SIGN LINKY HERE, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us for a booty shaking good time.
This week is freebie week which means anything goes when it comes to music. That being the case I thought I give you a look into my iPod Now most of you know me well enough to know I love music of all kinds from big named singer like Madonna and Katy Perry to independent artist like Dan Holguin and Cassidy Haley. Music to me is like candy to a kid I can't get enough of it but I'm not tied to one kind of music as you will soon see. I am in fact kind of chaotic in my music as I listen to several genre so to give you a little look into my music I hit shuffle on my playlist and here are the first few songs that popped up.
1. Def Leppard~Pour Some Sugar on Me
Who doesn't love Def Leppord to rock out to
2. Chris Rice~When Did You Fall in With Me
This is a really sweet love song.
3. Bob Marley~Is This Love
what can I say it's Bob Marley.
4. Cheeks~They Call Me Cheeks
Now for some of you this may now be your kind of music but seriously you can't deny the song is catchy.